Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Borough Market & Radio ME Bar


Last year I briefly worked at Starbucks before I went away for the summer. Even though I only worked there for around 2-3 months I met a lot of fun people and had a great time working there as well as learning to love coffee. One of the girls I met I instantly wanted to become her friend. She was tiny and stunning! We got on really well and stayed in contact after I left. 
I hadn't seen her for a while but on Saturday I met up with Charlotte! It was such a beautiful sunny day so we went to borough market and grabbed some food. We both went for the pulled pork bap, which was a bit pricey at £7 for what it was but it was so good. It had a cheese sauce on top which was something a little different.
After we had wiped the sauce from our face we headed to Covent Garden, which is the perfect place to spend a sunny day! Charlotte had mentioned Radio ME hotel which has a roof top bar. I'm all about a cocktail with a view so didn't take much persuading to get me to go. 
The bar was beautiful it felt really posh and sophisticated. We had a couple of cocktails, the one pictured was refreshing watermelon. 
We then pottered around Covent Garden market, I got a delicious kinder flavoured ice cream then we popped into All Bar One and shared a bottle of Rose before I headed home. 
I ended the day with more wine and a Chinese take away with my housemate. 
HC X

No comments: